Renewable Natural Gas: Today’s Carbon-Negative Fuel
Renewable natural gas sits at the intersection of two critical challenges: addressing increased emissions from organic waste and laying the foundation for zero carbon transportation across all sectors. By turning waste into fuel, renewable natural gas delivers negative-carbon fuel to fleets today with a production process where resources are continuously used and reused – fueling a sustainable, circular economy.
Join us and explore:
- RNG 101: Production, Distribution, Policy
- Negative Carbon Transportation – Today
- Business Case for RNG
- Katie Fehrenbacher, Senior Writer & Analyst, Transportation, GreenBiz Group
- Sam Wade, Director of State Regulatory Affairs, Coalition for Renewable Natural Gas
- More speakers to be announced
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.
Thu, 08/13/2020 – 14:51
– Thu, 09/10/2020 – 11:00